Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3772 times
V e.g.. Jaypuri brings out the authentic taste of traditional Rajasthani fare. The vegetable juliennes are cooked with a paste comprising of red chillies, coconut, poppy seeds, Cashewnuts and ginger. This spicy and flavorsome vegetable dish is typically served with jowar bhakris.
Add your private note
V Eg. Jaypuri recipe - How to make V Eg. Jaypuri
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
2 hours 20 minutes
- Boil all vegetables till soft. keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan. add turmeric powder , red chilli powder, paste and fry for few minutes.
- Then add boiled vegetables and pieces of paneer.
- Add garam masala, sugar, salt, kasuri methi and mix well.
- Add 1/2 or 1 cup water and bring it to boil.
- Garnish with paneer and coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by geetav on 15 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.