Uttapam Pizza by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1486 times
What a fun way to make use of leftover uttapas ! The Uttapam Pizza is so tasty that your kids will want you to make this every time you make dosa batter.
From onions and capsicum, to pizza sauce and cheese, the Uttapam Pizza has all the basic ingredients that go into your favourite pizza.
Recipe Description for Uttapam Pizza
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ½ tsp of oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter and spread in a circular motion to make a 150 mm. (6") uttapam and cook on both the sides till light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Place the uttapam on a clean, dry surface, put 2 tbsp of pizza sauce over it and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle little onion and capsicum evenly over it.
- Finally sprinkle 2 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), place the uttapam pizza on it, cover with a lid and cook on a slow flame for 3 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 to make 2 more uttapam pizza.
- Cut into 4 equal pieces and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.