Top 10 Indian Wrap Recipes, Veg Wrap Recipes
Wraps are amongst the most versatile snacks, bound only by your imagination. They are available all over the world, in different variants. In Mexico, the fillings might be wrapped in a tortilla while in India, they might be wrapped in a chapatti. Elsewhere, corn and cheese might be popular fillings while here aloo and paneer might rock the show.
Burrito is synonymous to Mexican cooking. Tortilla stuffed with refried beans, guacamole, sour cream and cheese with a crunch of crushed corn chips is all you need to satiate your soul.
Also, the addition of cheesy pepper rice and green garlic sauce makes Mexican Tortilla Wrap a wholesome meal.
Mexican Tortilla Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls)
Wraps are not only filling but also handy. You can roll them up in foil paper and enjoy them on the go, or pack them in your kids’ tiffin boxes.
1. Wraps with exotic and exciting fillings can also be cut into convenient sizes and served as a starter at parties, along with a dip or a soup. Corn Cheese Balls Wrap is a wonderful choice to serve as a starter.
2. The toppings and fillings can combine your favourite veggies along with cheese and sauces. Or, it can be a masaledar subzi rolled up in a chapatti lined with chutney. You can give your wrap an international touch by combining spreads and sauces like Hummus or Tahini. The Spinach Tahini Wrap is one such exciting dish to add to your menu.
Spinach Tahini Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls)
3. If you love desi tunes, then the Pahadi Paneer Tikka Wrap. Paneer marinated in mint marinade, topped with mayonnaise, onions and carrots and wrpapped in rotis is true
Pahadi Paneer Tikka Wrap
4. Cheesy Khada Bhaji Wrap is for all pav bhaji lovers. Along with khada bhaji, it is topped with cheese and crushed papad to get a complete Indian touch.
Cheesy Khada Bhaji Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls)
5. Gujjus are a big time fan of theplas, thepla with aloo subzi or chunda is their favorite travel food too. We bring to you an interesting Cheesy Thepla Potato Wrap. Theplas that have a shelf life of almost 20-25 days can be made in advance and stored. Just toss some potatoes along with dry spices and stuff them to make delicious rolls.
Cheesy Thepla Potato Wrap ( Tiffin Treats)
6. The Punjabi favorite Rajma can be made into a Chatpata Rajma Wrap, the addition of chilli garlic chutney and chunky curd dressing perks up the flavor of the wrap.
Chatpata Rajma Wrap ( Gluten Free Recipe)
7. Tandoor is a traditional cooking method that includes cooking marinated skewers in a clay oven. Tandoori aloo or any other tandoor preparation like paneer, mixed vegetables can be transformed into a lip-smacking wrap just like this Tandoori Aloo Wrap, the addition of curd dressing balances the spice levels.
Tandoori Aloo Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls)
8. Corn and capsicum are also a good contrast which pair well too. Here’s Stuffed Corn and Capsicum Wrap to tantalize your taste buds.
Stuffed Corn and Capsicum Wrap
9. Have you ever tried bhindi in a wrap? Check the recipe of Masala Bhindi Wrap with Curd Dip. The surprise factor is that it is perfect to be carried as a tiffin box dish.
Masala Bhindi Wrap with Curd Dip ( Tiffin Treats)
10. Try a healthy wrap on days you feel like you over ate the previous day. Jowar Veggie Wrap is a fiber filled one dish meal, which is pleasing to the digestive tract.
Jowar Veggie Wrap
Whether you want a sumptuous wrap to enjoy as a meal, or a light one to relish as a snack, you can make the wrap just the way you like it. Be innovative and make your own interesting wraps. Just open your fridge and kitchen shelves, rummage around to find some nice ingredients and put together a wrap for evening tea… remember, you can have your way with wraps.