Toasted Stuffed Dhokla:
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16643 times
A healthy fulfilling snack easy to digest!
- Mix butter milk and water to the dhokla flour and allow to ferment for 8-10 hours.
- Mix in salt and chilli ginger paste to the batter.
- Add soda mixed with 2 tsp oil.
- Mix well and whip well for a minute.
- Prepare 1/2 inch thick dhokla in a 8 inch lightly greased thali(with oil).
- When cool trim the sides and divide into 4 parts.
- Cut into sizes of bread slices.
- Mix green chutney,boiled vegetables,chopped capsicum and salt as needed.
- Spread the filling on 1 slice and cover with another slice.
- Brush a little ghee on the outer sides and toast in a sandwich toaster till light brown.
- Serve hot with chilled dahi.
This recipe was contributed by telimeenal on 18 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.