by Tarla Dalal
Added to 140 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14075 times
An elegant and exotic dessert of butter cookies soaked with coffee and kahlua and layered with scoops of coffee ice cream.
- Place the cookies in a dish and pour the soaking syrup over it.
- Turn the cookies over once so that both sides are evenly soaked.
- Place one scoop of ice-cream in a sundaé glass.
- Top with a soaked cookies and then some whipped cream.
- Top with 2 more scoops of ice-cream.
- Add another layer of soaked cookies and top with some more whipped cream.
- Serve immediately, garnished with a sprinkling of cocoa powder and the chopped walnuts.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another sundaé.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.