Tilwale Aloo ki Chaat (Calcium Rich Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 9825 times
Visually appealing and delicious, the til in this chaat is a perfect calcium boost and hence a healthy choice for snacking or entertaining.
Recipe Description for Tilwale Aloo ki Chaat ( Calcium Rich Recipe)
- Combine the sesame seeds with 2 to 3 tbsp of water and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the green chillies and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared sesame seeds paste, mix well and sauté on a slow flame for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the mint leaves, coriander and salt, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for another minute, while stirring continuously.
- Sprinkle a little water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Tilwale Aloo ki Chaat ( Calcium Rich Recipe)
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.