Three Grain Paratha ( Gluten Free Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
थ्री ग्रेन पराठा
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Three Grain Paratha ( Gluten Free Recipe) in Hindi)
થ્રી ગ્રેન પરાઠા
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Three Grain Paratha ( Gluten Free Recipe) in Gujarati)
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26965 times
Soya flour, ragi flour and jowar flour combine to make these mildly spiced parathas. These flours are not only gluten free but also a good source of iron, calcium, fibre and protein.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into semi-soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 100 mm. (4”) diameter, using a little jowar flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each paratha, using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Serve immediately.
- To make puris with the same dough, knead into a hard dough instead of semi-soft dough at step 1. Roll them into 50 mm (2”) puris and deep-fry in hot oil till they are crisp and brown in colour from both sides. Cool and store in an airtight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.