Thandai Rose Loaf [veg]
by Rekha Ghadawala
This recipe has been viewed 1736 times
I need my cake to be rich and loaf cake are exactly that. Thandai Rose Loaf is absolute perfect accompaniment to an afternoon cup of tea.
Thandai Rose Loaf makes a perfect Holi Day treat. Not only because the frosting is pretty pink, but the tempting aromatic thandai and the rose flavouring makes for a thoughtful edible treat.
Add your private note
Thandai Rose Loaf [veg] recipe - How to make Thandai Rose Loaf [veg]
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 30 minutesMakes 8 serving
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC (360ºF).
- Combine the oats flour, plain flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add the yoghurt and maple syrup and mix well to combine.
- Transfer the batter in to a loaf tin [bread tin] lined with parchment paper. I used a 22 x 12 cm loaf tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes and leave to cool completely.
- Combine all the frosting ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Once the cake has cooled down, spread with the frosting evenly over it.
- Serve garnish with chopped pistachios and pomegranate seeds.
This recipe was contributed by Rekha Ghadawala on 20 Mar 2019Hi! Around Atlanta, I known for my cooking and creativity. My name is Rekha, I am a mother and full ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.