Thalipeeth by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9379 times
People often move to fast-foods, because they assume traditional recipes are time-consuming. Not at all! every cuisine has a mix of quick, everyday cooking, as well as elaborate recipes.
Recipe Description for Thalipeeth, Quick Maharashtrian Thalipeeth
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and make a thick batter using enough water.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly with oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and pat it evenly with your fingers to form a 100 mm. (4”) diameter circle.
- Cook the thalipeeth on a medium flame, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 6 more thalipeeth.
- Serve hot with curds and pickle.
See step by step images of Thalipeeth, Quick Maharashtrian Thalipeeth Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.