Thai Pani Puri by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1623 times
So, here is an innovative Thai Pani Puri, where the traditional pani puri filling is replaced with mixed vegetables in coconut sauce.
Recipe Description for Thai Pani Puri, Mixed Vegetables in Coconut Sauce Served with Puris
- Combine the milk, coconut milk powder and cornflour in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the mixed vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the green chillies, ginger paste and garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk powder-cornflour mixture and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep the stuffing aside to cool slightly.
- Just before serving, re-heat the stuffing till warm. Make a hole in the centre of each puri using your thumb.
- Fill each puri with approx. 2 tsp of the stuffing and garnish with little spring onions.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.