Tava Paneer Khurchan
by Foodie #48100
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10450 times
A delightful paneer khurchan recipe comes right from a chef's table and can now be recreated at home. The paneer or cottage cheese is crumbled and sauteed with onions, green chillies, tomatoes, pepper and spice. Relish paneer khurchan or bhurjee with chapati.
- Heat the oil in a tava and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the paneer and tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Transfer in a bowl and garnish with the green chilli and coriander.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.