Tasty Corn Kachori
by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8085 times
A tasty and delicious corn kachori for your family and friends. Good flavor and spicy taste try it. And enjoy so much. Serve with chutney and tea or coffee.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead in to a stiff dough using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a dish or a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Drain the corn in water and lightly grind in mixture grinder no add water.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds powder and asafoetida.
- When they crackle add the corn and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garam masala, chilli powder, haldi, amchur and salt mix well and stir for 5-6 minutes till the masalas are cooked.
- Cool and divide in to 12 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough in to 12 equal portions and roll out each portion of the dough into o a 50 mm. (2")diameter circle.
- Place one portion of the filling mixture in the center of the rolled dough circle.
- Surround the fillling mixture with dough by slowly stretching it over and seal the ends tightly and remove any excess dough.
- Roll each filled portion in to a 62 mm. (2 1/2)diameter circle taking care to ensure that the filling does not skill out.
- Gently press the center of the kachori with your thumb.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and filling to make 11 more kachoris.
- Deep fry the kachoris in hot oil in a slow flame till golden brown from both sides.
- Serve hot with chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 14 Jun 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.