Tandoori Aloo Gobi Sukhi Subzi by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 368 times
This is an ideal winter subzi made with the season’s best veggies and nice spicy masalas that warm your taste buds! Of course, since cauliflower and potatoes are available all through the year, you can make it any time you want.
Scrumptious and tasty, the Tandoori Aloo Gobi Sukhi Subzi is flavoured with a tongue-tickling combo of spice powders including Kitchen King Masala and Chaat Masala.
Recipe Description for Tandoori Aloo Gobi Sukhi Subzi
- Combine the thick curds, cornflour, garlic paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder, kitchen king masala, chilli powder, 1 tbsp of oil and salt in a deep bowl and whisk well.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Add the cauliflower, potatoes, onions and capsicum and toss well.
- Heat the remaining 3 tbsp of oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the vegetable mixture and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while tossing it occasionally.
- Now cook on a high flame for 8 minutes, while tossing it occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the lemon juice and toss gently.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.