Sweet Potato Tikki, Shakarkand Tikki by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 796 times
The sweet succulence of sweet potatoes combined with the tongue-tickling excitement of chaat masala, lemon juice and other ingredients gives this tikki a very different flavour, compared to other tikkis you have tasted before.
Recipe Description for Sweet Potato Tikki Recipe, Shakarkand Tikki
Makes 15 tikkis
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix very well with your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 15 equal portions and shape each portion into a round 50 mm. (2”) diameter flat tikki.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, and deep-fry a few tikkis at a time, on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle the chaat masala evenly over the tikkis.
- Serve immediately with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.