Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19205 times
Cool yourself with this lip smacking Sweet lassi recipe prepared from blending yoghurt or curd with sugar and water.
- Soak saffron in 1 tsp. and rub till dissolved.
- Mix sugar in curds till well dissolved.
- Just before serving combine all ingredients.
- Whip well with a hand or electric beater.
- The lassi is ready when it is light and frothy.
- Serve well chilled.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.