Sweet Corn and Kidney Bean Salad ( Pregnancy Cookbook)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 109 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23956 times
This salad is an excellent choice for a working lunch as it keeps well for sometime without refrigeration. Packed with fibre, iron and carbohydrates it will keep you "full" for a few hours. The innovative dressing is flavourful without being loaded with oil.
- Mix the cornflour with ¾ cup of water in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the mixture is clear and thick. Cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients, put in a jar and shake well. Keep aside till required.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, add the dressing as required and toss.
- Serve cold.
- This dressing can be refrigerated and kept till the next time you make this salad again (approx. 10 days).
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.