Sweet and Sour Coriander Chutney
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12650 times
It can be stored for one month in a refrigerator.
- Remove stalks of coriander leaves,wash and clean
- Put in a sieve to remove water
- Grind coriander leaves,tamarind,chillies and salt in agrinder with half cup of water into a fine paste
- Heat oil in a frying pan
- Put mustardseeds and asafoetida till the seeds crackle
- Add the ground coriander paste along with jaggery (or sugar) and cook for 2 mins.
- Cool and fill in a bottle or jar.
This recipe was contributed by zitan on 13 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.