Suran Ke Dahi Balle
Added to 39 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8550 times
Suran ke dahi bhalle are a novel dahi wada recipe with suran or yam . A less complicated and easy to prepare dahi vada with this quick and delicious dahi wada recipe. The stuffing's is filled in the wada which are then fried to a crispy perfection and served with beaten curd(dahi), chutneys and red chilli powder..
- Clean the yam.
- Pressure the yam.
- Drain off the water immeidately.
- Now mash the yam
- Add rajgira atta jeera,salt,ginger paste and green chillies paste to it.
- Mix it properly.
- Heat the oil in a wok.
- Make small balls of it.
- Deep fry them ,
- Remove when golden brown,
- Remove on a blotting paper.
- Now take the curd in a bowl.
- Add salt to it,
- Whip it thoroughly.
- Now keep the ballas in a plate .
- And pour the whipped curd over it,
- Decorate the curd with jeera powder.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- Yam ke dahi balles are ready to eat now
This recipe was contributed by chitkam on 21 Sep 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.