Sun Dried Tomatoes Pesto and Cream Cheese Cold Dip Video
Viewed 24 times
Sun Dried Tomatoes Pesto and Cream Cheese Cold Dip Video. This attractive and innovative dip comprises three sauces layered one above the other in a bowl. Pesto sauce loaded with basil, the famous Italian herb, milky cream cheese sauce with a dash of herbs and sun-dried tomato sauce.
Recipe Description for Sun Dried Tomatoes, Pesto and Cream Cheese Cold Dip
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend into a smooth paste without adding water. Keep aside.
- Combine the sun dried tomatoes, ½ cup of water and salt in a mixer and blend into a smooth paste.
- Add the olive oil and blend into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- To make Sun Dried Tomatoes, Pesto and Cream Cheese Cold Dip, take a deep glass bowl, spread the cream cheese evenly at the bottom, top it with the pesto mixture and spread it evenly
- Finally top it with the sundried tomato mixture and spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Serve chilled with vegetable crudités and potato wafers.
See step by step images of Sun Dried Tomatoes, Pesto and Cream Cheese Cold Dip Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.