Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3253 times
Sukun, surprised? in hot season you will be relaxed having this mocktail, it is something different type of mocktail which is the combination of saunf syrup with water of dates which will definitely give you all cooling effect in this hot hot summer season.
- In a pan combine 2 cups water,sugar and fennel seeds and boil till sugar dissolved completely.
- Strain and keep and cool to room temperature.
- In a pan combine dates and 1 cup water and boil the dates for 5 minutes.
- Strain and cool to room temperature.
- In a shaker combine saunf syrup,dates water, chaat masala, salt, lemon juice and ice and shake well.
- In a serving glass add 2 tbsp crushed ice,pour 1 cup drink over it.
- Put two cucumber slices.
- Pour 1 glass lemon soda over it
- Similarly prepare other drink.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 12 May 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.