Sukhi Aloo Mutter ki Subzi by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 370 times
The Sukhi Aloo Mutter ki Subzi is an everyday subzi with a timeless appeal. From young to old, Indians love this subzi even if they have it every alternate day. And we are sure many more generations will continue to enjoy it!
Recipe Description for Sukhi Aloo Mutter ki Subzi Recipe
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the potatoes, green peas and little salt and sauté on a medium flame for 8 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add ¼ cup of water and salt, mix gently and cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the dried mango powder, chaat masala and coriander, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.