Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2018 times
A yummy maincourse dish ,tastes best when served with breads or rice. The salient feature of the dish is it tastes a bit sweet and sour because of curd and has wide variety of vegetables in it.
- Cut the paneer into cubes,shallow fry and keep aside.
- Fry cauliflower and potato and keep aside.
- In a pan add refined oil,cumin seeds,ginger,garli,bay leaf,kasuri methi and red chillies and saute for 1 minute.
- Add capsicum, onion,ginger and garlic, mix well and cook.
- The add tomato,cauliflower,potato,green peas and cook on low flame.
- In a bowl combine the curd,sugar, chilli powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder,garam masala and salt.
- Mix well and pour the mixture in the curry and cook until the preparation turns red.
- Add paneer and mix well.
- This dish ready ,serve hot with rice or bread.
This recipe was contributed by Yummy- me on 25 Mar 2014Hi ....I am soumita,a writer and teacher by profession.cooking has been my passion since chilhood.Th...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.