Stuffed Spinach with Huanciana Sauce. Protein Rich Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11117 times
Stuffed spinach with huanciana sauce, this hearty dish has an abundance of protein from paneer stuffed with equally delicious spinach! Spinach is rich in vitamin A, a potent antioxidant along with protein boosts up immunity to fight infections and free radicals.
- Boil a vesselful of water, add the spinach leaves and remove within a few seconds. Drain and pat dry on a towel.
- Combine the paneer, corn, green chillies, garlic and salt to together in a bowl and mix well. Divide it into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a leaf on a clean dry surface and place a portion of the stuffing at the broad end.
- Roll like a spring roll from the broad end towards the tapering end of the leaf and keep aside.
- Repeat with the remaining leaves and stuffing to make 7 more stuffed spinach leaves. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, milk and 2 tbsp of water and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the green chillies and salt, mix well and keep aside.
- Arrange the stuffed spinach leaves in a greased glass baking tray.
- Pour the sauce evenly and top it with the cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts. Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.