Stuffed Cheesy Schezuan Pav Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1121 times
Innovation at its best, this recipe brings together a few ideas from Oriental and Indian cuisine to give you a snack that’s unforgettable!
Ladi Pav bread is stuffed with a scrumptious filling of juicy veggies and tongue-tickling sauces, coated with a buttery-garlicky spread, sealed with foil paper and baked.
Recipe Description for Stuffed Cheesy Schezuan Pav Recipe, Starter
Baking Time: 20 minutes
Baking Temperature: 200°C (400°F).
Makes 4 servings
- Place 6 ladi pavs on a clean, dry surface and using a sharp knife make horizontal and vertical slits.
- Put the stuffing into each slit.
- Place it on a aluminium foil, brush the prepared spread evenly over it.
- Cover the stuffed ladi pav with the foil till it is sealed very well.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 15 minutes.
- Open the aluminium foil and serve immediately.
See step by step images of Stuffed Cheesy Schezuan Pav Recipe, Starter
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.