Stuffed Brinjal By kalyani_suresh
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4320 times
If there is any stuffing left over after all the brinjals have been filled, add it to the pan while cooking.
Add your private note
Stuffed Brinjal By kalyani_suresh recipe - How to make Stuffed Brinjal By kalyani_suresh
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash the brinjals.
- Slit each cross wise both ways.
- Grind all the ingredients for the stuffing with a little water.
- Stuff the slit brinjals with the stuffing.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan and slowly place the stuffed brinjals in it.
- Pour some tamarind puree on it.
- Keep the flame to sim and close the pan with a lid and let the brinjals get roasted.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani_suresh on 28 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.