Stuffed Baked Beans Bread Tartlets
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34707 times
Yummy and good looking, the Stuffed Baked Beans Bread Tartlets are a treat for kids (and adults too)!
The crisp bread tarts loaded with tangy and tasty baked beans mixture and cheese are baked till the cheese melts and temptingly coats the baked beans.
Easy to serve and relish, this snack is a perfect starter for parties, especially for young ones.
Other must-try tartlets in our collection include the Mexican Bread Tartlets , Creamy Mushroom Tartlets and Whole Wheat Vegetable Tartlets .
- Remove the crust from the slices and roll each slice with help of a rolling pin.
- Grease a muffin tray with melted butter, press the rolled slices into the cavities of a muffin tray.
- Brush the bread slices with melted butter and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- In each tartlet case, fill 1½ tbsp of baked beans, top with 1 tsp tomato ketchup and ½ tbsp grated cheese.
- Repeat step 1 to make 9 more tartlets.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per tartlet
|Vitamin A||28.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||9.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.