Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8579 times
An easy fruit flavoured strawberry trifle recipe, with fresh strawberries, cream, sugar and flour blended together is delicious. Discover easy , simple and delicious pudding recipe, strawberry recipes, fruit pudding recipe at tarladalal.com
- Take a transparent dish for making this dessert.place all the cake pieces with jam spread over it & cut into cubes as a bottom layer of the dish.
- Pour some custard and honey and then place all the straberries on top of it.
- Pour a layer of cream and then repeat the same procedure of the cake,strawberries,custard and cream until the bowl fills up.
- Finally put a thick layer of cream and store it in the refrigerator for some time.
- Garnish it with some nuts and cream and a strawberry and serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by asmithawishnu on 14 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.