This recipe has been viewed 6909 times
Stromboli is an Italian baked variety made with pizza dough. variety of cheese, vegetables and seasonings can be used as a filling. It is then rolled over like Swiss rolls and baked as a log. cut into slices and serve hot. You can make it with short crust pastry dough for Jain version.You can also make it healthier by using combinations of whole grain flours.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a crumbly flour with butter using finger tips.
- Knead it lightly using little cold water at a time and keep it smooth and semi soft.
- Roll it 6" round 3mm thickness.
- Spread strawberry pulp on to the above pastry.
- Sprinkle strawberries, panneer, capsicum, both cheese, basil leaves and season it well.
- Roll it up tightly and brush milk and olive oil all over, place it on a greased baking tray and bake it for 25 minutes or more until golden and crisp.
- Slice it and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 05 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.