by NEENA SAVLA
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5005 times
A delicate pink-white dessert!
- Combine the strawberries with 2 tbsp sugar and cook till little pulpy. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add the strawberry crush and mix well. Keep aside in the fridge.
- Wash and soak the rice for ½ an hour. Drain and reserve.
- Boil milk add soaked rice and cook till little over cooked and thick.
- Stir in between to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan. Add remaining sugar and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Put 1-1 tbsp of strawberry mixture in 4 serving bowls and divide rice mixture on it.
- Top with remaining strawberry mixture.
- Sprinkle almond flakes on top.
- Chill for 1-11/2 hour in the fridge.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 19 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.