Sprouty Masala Buns
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3190 times
Sprouty Masala Buns has a stuffing that combines the goodness of sprouts with potatoes and pav bhaji masala that transform the plain simple buns into a scrumptious delight.The sweet chutney helps to mellow the spicy taste
Add your private note
Sprouty Masala Buns recipe - How to make Sprouty Masala Buns
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a non-stick pan heat oil on a medium flame, add the tomato puree and cook for a minute.
- Add the pav bhaji masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder, sugar and salt. Mix well and cook.
- Add the potatoes and boiled sprouted moong. Mix well and add sesame seeds and chopped coriander.
- Slit the bun, spread some sweet chutney and top it with a litle stuffing. Sprinkle some masala peanuts and sev. Press the buns and roast on a tava (griddle) using a little butter.
- Serve immediately with chips, chutney and soft drinks.
This recipe was contributed by Teabag on 24 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.