Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9368 times
A simple sponge trifle recipe which is prepared from a layer of sponge cake, followed by a layer of raspberry preserves, some fresh raspberries and topped off with fresh whipped cream.
- Take a flat rectangular or square pan and arrange the cake pieces throughout the bottom of the pan to make a layer.
- Soak the cake layer with sugar syrup to make it moist.
- Prepare the jelly as instructed. when cool, add chopped fruits and let the jelly set.
- Once set, transfer the fruit jelly onto the cake layer.
- Cover with whipped cream generously, and sprinkle with grated chocolate for decoration
This recipe was contributed by devosree on 27 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.