Spinach Pakoda Chaat Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 15784 times
A different type of chaat made with spinach leaves and topped with fresh curds, sweet chutney and masalas. Most important thing to remember about this recipe is to serve immediately.
Recipe Description for Spinach Pakoda Chaat ( Desi Khana)
Makes 4 servings
- Combine all the ingredients along with enough water in a bowl and mix well to make a thin batter. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip a few spinach leaves at a time into the batter and deep-fry on a medium flame till they turn crisp from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Place ¼th of the hot pakodas on a serving plate.
- Top with ¼ cup fresh curds, 1 tbsp onions and 2 tsp sweet chutney. Sprinkle ½ tsp cumin seeds powder and ¼ tsp chilli powder over it.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 3 more servings of spinach pakoda chaat.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.