Spinach Cutlet By Foodie #380258
by Foodie #380258
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4852 times
Spinach cutlet is an innovative tikki or cutlet recipe with chopped spinach or palak leaves and spices as fillings. Share your spinach recipe, cutlet recipe, tikki recipe online.
- Wash and cut the spinach finely chopped
- In a vessel mix all the ingredients except oil.
- Then separate the mixtures into equal balls
- Keep the tava on stove.
- Press the balls in your palms to make a flat ball
- Then fry it on high flame then on slow fram
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #380258 on 17 Aug 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.