Spicy Vegetable Garlic Fried Rice
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32882 times
Spicy vegetable garlic fried rice is an oriental rice recipe with the rice stir fried with burnt garlic and assorted vegetable juliennes. Enjoy with manchurian or plain as main course.
- Cook rice in 1 and 1/2 cups of water. allow it cool by spreading it on a broad plate.
- Add a tsp of oil (oil makes the grains separate well)
- Grind red chillies, garlic and ginger to a paste.
- Cook cut vegetables in water till they are 3/4 done. (they should not become too soft)
- Heat oil in a pan. add the red chillie paste and fry till it loses the raw smell.
- Add finely chopped onions, fry till they become transparent.
- Add drained vegetables, fry till they become crisp.
- Add tomato sauce, salt and rice. fry for 2 minutes.
- You may add red chilli powder for more spicy taste.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by ps_ramya on 25 Oct 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.