Spicy Veg Round
by Vikas Agarwal, India
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2107 times
A crispy yummy and delicious recipe to keep you warm in winters and a must for snack parties!
Add your private note
Spicy Veg Round recipe - How to make Spicy Veg Round
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 to 10 rounds
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well
- Divide the mixture into 8 to 10 equal portions and shape them into small rounds Keep aside
- combine the semolina and cornflour and sieve and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, roll each round in the semolina mixture so that they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Deep fry the rounds till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Vikas Agarwal, India on 17 Dec 2011I cook for my family on Sunday, since, when I take leave on Sundays from work, why not my lovable ca...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.