Spicy Onion Chutney Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 563 times
You will experience the pure, intense flavour of onions in this Spicy Onion Chutney. The flavour of onions is not masked by any spices in this delicious and easy chutney, which is made with just onions and red chillies sautéed in coconut oil.
Recipe Description for Spicy Onion Chutney
- Heat the coconut oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the red chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the flame and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, blend in a mixer along with salt till smooth without using any water.
- Serve immediately or store refrigerated in an air-tight container for 2 days.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.