Spicy Krackjack Topping
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 28941 times
When you chill it overnight , the sour cream gets soaked in masala and catches the taste of the veggies and masala very well.
- Cut capsicum into tiny pieces.
- Take oil in a kadai and fry onions & capsicum .
- When it is half cooked add salt and red chilli powder. fry till capsicum gets cooked.
- Take sour cream in a bowl,add the onions & capsicum.
- next add cut tomato pieces , chopped corriander , pepper powder, chat masala and salt.
- Mix well and chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, take one tablespoon of the mixture and top it over a krack jack biscuit and its ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by divvvya on 27 Aug 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.