Spicy Cumhealthy Corn
by Foodie #624313
This recipe has been viewed 1299 times
This is a Spicy Cum Healthy Recipe of Corn which is low in calories and good in taste. This Recipe is created by me at home and is very simple and healthy to have because lots and lots of corn is used.
Add your private note
Spicy Cumhealthy Corn recipe - How to make Spicy Cumhealthy Corn
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Boil 4 corns in hot water with some salt in it.
- Keep the lid and leave it to boil properly for next 15 to 20 mins. The color of the corn will change from white to light yellow when it will get boiled completely.
- Once the corn gets boiled then leave it to rest in cold water for 5 to 10 mins.
- Now cut 2 tomatoes, 1 capsicum and 3 onions into small pieces
- Put some olive oil in non stick pan so that we can fry tomatoes, capsicum and onions till light brown
- On the other hand take a knife and break the corn in two pieces. We will have 8 half pieces of corn with us.
- Now take a sharp knife and cut corn seeds separately by keeping it horizontally on a plate. Do this for all the corn so that the corn seeds gets separated.
- Alternatively you can purchase american corn packets from super markets which are easily available and can then boil then in hot water with some salt in it
- Once we are done with the corn, by this time our tomatoes, capsicum and onions are also ready so it's time to put corn in the pan and allow it to jell with the taste of vegetables.
- Put one pack of maggi masala in the mixture along with some oregano and little bit of black pepper powder.
- Add salt to taste and put this mixture in a microwave bowl.
- Garnish the same with 2 cheese cubes finely shredded to cover the top for dressing.
- Put some oregano and pepper powder on top of the cheese for dressing
- Keep the bowl in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes
- Serve hot with laccha parathas or plain parathas or could be used as filling for sandwiches as well.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #624313 on 05 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.