Spiced Cauliflower with Sesame Seeds
by priya gandhi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3002 times
A delicious spicy cauliflower with crunchiness of sesame seeds.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and cook till they crackle.
- Add the onions, salt and turmeric powder, mix well and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the red chillies, sesame seeds and half the ginger, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the cauliflower and stir well.
- Cover it with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- When cooked, add the green chillies and ginger, add salt and coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 23 Jan 2015i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.