Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17549 times
Spaghetti Bolognese is a traditional and popular Italian dish serving spaghetti with roasted tomato paste and delectable blend of sauces. This tasty and healthy spaghetti dish is going to make your mouth water and crave for more.
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil,1/2 table spoon salt and add spaghetti.
- Cook till done.
- Take about 200 ml water in a vessel. add the tomatoes;
- Cook for 10-12 minutes. cool.crush in the mixie. then strain in a strainer. it should be quite thick.
- In a kadai heat ghee, then fry capcicum slices and chopped spring onions.
- Add boiled vegetables (keep aside 1/4th cup for the preparation of vegetables balls).
- Saute for 3-4 minutes.pour in the prepared sauce.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix everthing and make small balls.
- Then dip in maida paste and deep fry either in ghee or oil.
- Grease a oven tray lightly with ghee or butter.
- Warm the prepared sauce. spread in the dish keeping aside a little to sprinkle on vegetables.
- Then spread the prepared spaghetti.
- Sprinkle grated cheese.
- Place the vegetables balls.
- Sprinkle the remaining sauce and grated cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200 degree f for 10- 15 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.