Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 16221 times
Try out the Soyabean cutlet , made from soya beans, chopped onions, chilled and spice powders. Share your spinach recipe, cutlet recipe, tikki recipe online.
- Soak soya granules in water, add white vinegar in it. soak for 30 minutes. strain water.
- Mash soya granules with your hand.
- Soak bread slices in water and squeeze out water and add to the granules.
- To the granules add chopped onion, garlic, ginger, coriander, salt and mash nicely with your hands.
- Form the mixture in leaf shaped cutlet.
- Grease non-stick pan with oil, add the cutlets, cook on both the sides.
- In an oval plate, arrange potato fingers on one side, in the middle place the cutlets, sprinkle chaat masala if you desire, arrange tomato slices on the other hand.
- It gives a beautiful colour combination and looks appetizing.
- Serve with mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by neetumamtani on 04 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.