Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13628 times
A tasty and healthy beverage made from soya beans full of nutrition and protein.
- Inspect soya beans and wash them 3 or 4 times.
- Soak in 2 to 3 cups of water overnight (or at least 8 to 10 hours).
- They should be soft, swollen and grindable.
- Again wash and inspect, removing any unswollen ones.
- Grind in a blender with 2 to 3 cups of water, then sieve through a very thin cloth, such as a sari or dhoti.
- Repeat this grinding and sieve.
- Add 15 to 20 cloves and about 1 tsp. salt to taste.
- Bring it to a boil for about 15 minutes for texture, stirring with a large spatula to keep it from burning on the bottom.
This recipe was contributed by padmadwivedi on 23 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.