Soya Beans Open Sandwich Using Pizza Base
by Foodie sona
This recipe has been viewed 1924 times
Its a open sandwich prepare with healthy soya beans on pizza base toast.
Add your private note
Soya Beans Open Sandwich Using Pizza Base recipe - How to make Soya Beans Open Sandwich Using Pizza Base
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat oil add cumin , when start spluttering, add chooped onion .Cook till translucent.
- Add turmeric, green chilli, red chilli sauce.Cook 30sec then add beans and mix well.
- Add chaat masala, tomatoes and adjust salt as required.
- Cook till beans become dry consistency. Keep aside
- Take pizza base , cut into small size round shape with the help of round cutter .
- Now heat butter on nonstick tava, put the pizza base round shape pieces. crisp from one side .
- Now take from tawa , on crispy side, apply tomato ketchup, put 1 tbsp of beans and grated cheese on each pieces.
- Then again heat butter on tava and place this open beans sandwich on it.cook for 2min till base crisp and cheese melt.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 16 Sep 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.