Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14724 times
Most of us does not like snake guard recipes. but try this is a very delicious
- Peel, wash snakegaurd and cut into roundels.
- Boil in 2 cups of water till tender.
- Take curd in bowl, add salt.
- Put a pan on stove and heat oil.
- Put jeera, rai, curry leaves and onion pieces. after onion turns brown put turmeric powder and boiled snakegaurd pieces. add green chilii paste and add it
- To curd.
- Serve with rice.
This recipe was contributed by priyadarshini123 on 01 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.