Shahi Paneer Curry
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29745 times
Shahi paneer curry is an easy tasty recipe to prepare the traditional favorite shahi paneer. Mouthwatering, quick to prepare and a perfect vegetable or paneer dish to serve on special occasions!
- Put the oil in a microwave safe bowl, add the cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves, black cardamom, bayleaf and peppercorns, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato puree, red chilli powder and a little water if required, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer cubes, salt and mix gently and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the crushed kasoori methi, mix well and microwave on high for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by renusa on 09 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.