Sesame Cheese Balls
by Pallavi Deva Delhi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1958 times
Melt in the mouth cheese balls with crunchy sesame coating. This recipe is a delight for a winter evening with friends over coffee
- Mix paneer and cheese in a tray.
- Mash them both well with your palms, till it forms smooth and soft dough. Add cornflour and knead lightly.
- Now add parsley, black pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Now make 8 – 10 balls of this dough and keep aside.
- Take maida in a separate bowl and add warm water to make a smooth paste. Add salt and pepper powder to taste. T
- his paste should be thick enough to coat the cheese balls.
- Dry roast sesame seeds in a skillet and spread on a plate. Crush them a little.
- Now dip the cheese balls in maida paste and then roll them over the sesame seeds till they are fully coated with sesame seeds.
- Deep fry the balls in medium hot oil, taking care not to break them.
- Golden brown sesame cheese balls are ready to be served hot.
This recipe was contributed by Pallavi Deva Delhi on 31 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.