Schezwan Cheese Dosa by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1158 times
An all-time favourite South Indian dish is touched by a bit of Oriental magic, to get an enchanting snack!
Buttery, golden dosas are laced with Schezwan sauce and topped with cheese to get a crispy treat with a gooey, tongue-tickling filling.
Recipe Description for Schezwan Cheese Dosa
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water and wipe it off gently using a muslin cloth.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a 175 mm. (7”) diameter thin circle.
- Smear little melted butter over it and along the edges and cook on medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in colour.
- Put 1½ tsp of schezuan sauce and spread it evenly. Put ¼ cup of cheese over it and spread it evenly, cook it on a medium flame for 1 minute or till the cheese melts.
- Fold the dosa to form a semi-circle.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 3 more dosas.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.