Schezuan Sauce By deepajhaveri
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15953 times
An easy recipe to prepare schezuan sauce at tarladalal.com.The schezuan sauce may be used in salads as dressings or used in stir fry dishes or even pasta and noodle recipes..
- bring one cup of water to a boil.
- add the red chillies and garlic and cook for 8 to 10 mins. cool
- drain out the water. grind into a smooth paste in a liquidiser
- using 2 -3 tbsp of water in which the chillies were boiled.
- Mix maggi chilli garlic sauce, sugar and the chilli garlic paste.
- serve this sauce with spring rolls.
This recipe was contributed by deepajhaveri on 29 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.