Schezuan Fingers Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 115 times
Schezuan Fingers Video.Veggie balls deep-fried to a perfect golden brown and tossed in Schezuan sauce, this Indo-Chinese snack is a perfect starterfor parties.
Recipe Description for Schezuan Fingers
- To make schezuan fingers, combine the cabbage, carrot, french beans, coriander, 1 tbsp schezuan sauce, cornflour, plain flour and salt in a deep bowl and mix very well with hands.
- Divide the mixture into 22 equal portions and shape each portion into an oval by rolling it between your palms and fingers using a little oil. While shaping the fingers, keep greasing your hands with oil as and when required.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, and deep-fry a few fingers at a time on a medium flame, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining schezuan sauce and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the deep-fried fingers, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Switch off the flame, add the spring onion greens and toss well.
- Serve the schezuan fingers immediately.
See step by step images of Schezuan Fingers Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.