Salsa Paneer Wrap
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2575 times
This yummy wrap combines salsa sauce with paneer and tasty rajma twist can be relished as whole meal.
Add your private note
Salsa Paneer Wrap recipe - How to make Salsa Paneer Wrap
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Mix all ingredients and prepare soft dough. (Keep dough to rest for 30 minutes.)
- Now make round and medium size four chappatis from this dough and roast it lightly from both sides on tava.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl add salt to taste, coriander leaves mix it properly sauce is ready.
- Heat oil in a pan add garlic and onion,celery and saute till it colour changes.
- Add tomato paste and all other spices except capsico sauce mix well and cook till the sauce thickens.
- Heat oil add garlic and onions saute for 2 minutes add capsicum, grated paneer, boiled rajma, baked beans, all the masalas and 1 tsp salsa and pizza sauce saute it for a minute.
- Now take all four roasted chapatis and each of them spread salsa and pizza sauce and put prepared stuffing in the middle, sprinkle grated cheese over it.
- Roll it up like wrap apply butter on tawa and roast it from both sides.
- Cut it in the middle serve hot with sauce.
This recipe was contributed by sinlakh on 28 Sep 2016Sindhu lakhwani.I have done my MBA in HR & Finance.My hobby is doing artistic things like painting,s...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.